- Adopted nearby JJ colony (Rohini Sector- 25).
- Started regular classes for students from 19th Sept. 2012.
- Around 100 students (from class 3rd to class 10th) were coming initially.
- Rtn. Visits to our education Programme.
- Interaction of Add. Commissioner of Delhi Police with children.
- Visit by Vision Special School.
- Regularly organizes Painting competition for the students and top 15 Paintings were chosen out of which top 4 were awarded.
- Quiz Competition for the students of J.J. Colony children; Prizes were awarded to 1st and 2nd highest scorer.
- Zoo visit for the first time to these children ever on the basis of a standard attendance record. Also arranged refreshment, lunch & supper.
- From the motive to give the worth to future generation, Rotaract Club of DSPSR has done the Plantation activity at nearby J.J.Colony in Rohini, Sec.-25.
Rotaract Club of Dspsr Achievement for One Year.
- March, 2012: We had a blood donation camp in DSPSR Campus in which we have successfully collected 68 unit of blood.
- September 2012: Teachers Day Celebration with lecture from Pro. Vice chancellor- professor K.D Gangrade.
- Hosted meetings of Rotaract Club of district for month September and October.
- Selected Best club in entire district of R.I 3010 among all the clubs.
- September, 2012: Pulse polio campaign in Pitampura and successfully covered more than 300 children.
- September, 2012: Fellowship dinner with the member of Rotaract club of Germany.
- Our club along with the guidance from our management and faculty successfully adopted village of JJ Colony, sector-25 for the educational programme to poor children and successfully able to get 200 children from the village.
- September 2012: Awareness Talk about thalassemia and Blood donation camp.
- September, 2012: Blood donation drive in which we have successfully collected 81 unit of bloods from our faculty members, Students and other colleges visitors.
- “Pick & Drop” event for collection of unuseful material from the students and other members and successfully collected books, toys and many more things.
- October, 2012: Our two rotaractor visited the smile foundation for the collection of funds and successfully collected approx. 10000rs from the various organization and industry.
- Painting competition among all the children who come for free education to our campus.
- October, 2012: We have organized the Zoo visit for the Children as an educational and learning experience about the animals. The visit was awesome, it was sponsored by Elements Akademia.
- We have made a fund collection event for the blind and successfully collected approx. 4500rs by selling fund raising tickets.
You are cordially invited to grace the occasion by your benign presence.
Greetings from the Rotaract Club of DSPSR.
You are cordially invited for the Late Prof. (Dr.) P. N. Singh Memorial BLOOD DONATION CAMP organised in association with the Rotary Blood Bank, Tughlakabad, Delhi.
Date: 30th September, 2016
Time: 10 am to 4 pm
Venue: Seminar Hall, Lower Ground Floor, DSPSR