DSPSR has the distinction of being accredited by American University Accreditation Council (AUAC), USA and Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC), UK as the First Premier Institution in India.
Global Exposure at DSPSR
DSPSR has signed various MOUs with different universities and colleges round the globe. It has students and teachers exchange programme running with:
- Texas A&M University – Commerce, Commerce, Texas, USA
- Faculty of Economics & Management, Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovak Republic
- ICE Academy, London, UK
- Harrow International Business School (HIBS), London, UK
- Australian Institute of Business Administration, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Faculty of Engineering, University of Szeged, Hungary
- University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
- Agricultural Economics Research Institute, Budapest, Hungary
- Faculty of Water and Environmental Management, Szent Istvan University, Godollo, Hungary
- Faculty of Economics and Social /science, Szent Istvan University, Godollo, Hungary
- The Global Open University, Holland
DSPSR is a member of VISEGRAD UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION (VUA), having 39 members from different countries of the world.
These tie-ups not only promote a greater understanding of the global scenario but also afford an opportunity for the students to complete a full semester in University abroad.